Fort Lauderdale Cystic Fibrosis Summit rescheduled to Saturday, October 14, 2017
This announcement has 1 attachment:
The Fort Lauderdale Cystic Fibrosis Summit which was scheduled to take place the weekend of hurricane Irma has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 14th. We hope you will be able to join us! In addition to Dr. Salathe from the University of Miami and Dr. Mogayzel from Johns Hopkins, Dr. Carlos Milla from Stanford University Medical Center will be presenting the most recent data on CFTR modulators.
The small group format will allow interaction and collaboration with other CF teams in the area. The registration fee is $30 and 5.5 hours of CME credit will be awarded Links to the full brochure and the registration site appear below.
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
400 Corporate Drive Fort Lauderdale
- Matthias Salathe, MD - University of Miami
- Carlos Milla, MD - Stanford University School of Medicine
- Peter Mogayzel, Jr., MD - Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Clinical relevance and changing epidemiology of consequential respiratory pathogens
- Treatment strategies for improving lung function
- The role of CFTR modulators
- Management of common mental and physical health comorbidities
- Recommendations for effective transition of adolescents to adult care
- Action steps to improve adherence to treatments
ABcomm, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The funding support is provided by an independent educational grant from Gilead Sciences Medical Affairs. If you have questions about this activity, please contact me at LValentine@ABcomminc.com or (217) 607-1285.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Director of Continuing Medical Education